- Exclusive Agency for Suttons International who is a specializing in the global transportation of bulk liquids and gases intermodal tank containers. Strategically placed offices throughout the world, supported by a proven network of agents, enable the company to respond quickly and efficiently to customer requirements.
- A strong focus on safety, Health and Environmental issues has been a fundamental requirement in the development of our world-wide operations.
- Highly trained and professional people, supported by“state of art” Management systems to provided with safe, high quality and cost effective services.
Suttons Transport Group
(1) ABOUT US
Suttons is an international logistics and supply chain company
(2) WHAT WE DO
Specialising in creating resilient, transparent, streamlined and efficient supply chains
(3) YOUR ADVANTAGE
Generating real operational and commercial benefits for your customers
UNLOCKING VALUE IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN
Our products and services include
Welcome to Suttons, an exceptional and successful privately owned company, built on consistently delivering high quality, cost effective logistics services to our customers. We are a leading global logistics provider, specialising in the safe bulk movement of chemicals, gases, fuels and food.
OUR INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
Suttons International serves the chemical, petrochemical and gases sectors. Suttons isseen as a pioneer in the ISO tank container sector, having been an owner operator of ISO tank containers for over forty years.
Supporting our commitment is our credentials. We are accredited to international standards through our adherence to CDI-mpc, SQAS and ISO 9001-2000.
We were also one of the first intermodallogistics companies to sign up to the Responsible Care® commitment, which is the global chemical industry’s unique initiative to improve health and environmental performance, enhance security and to communicate with stakeholders about products and processes.
The majority of our tank containers are manufactured from stainless steel making them suitable for the carriage of food gradeproducts, non-hazardous chemicals and a large majority of hazardous products. Our fleet includes lined, heated, refrigerated and baffled containers ranging in capacity from 16,000ltr to 35,000ltr.
Bulk tank container transport
In addition to contract and fleet management services, Suttons operates an international bulk transport division operating out of the world major logistics hubs
Our highly diversified fleet is what sets us apart from our competition. In addition to general purpose tank containers, our fleet includes a range of equipment that enables us to safely and securely transport an extensive range of highly sensitive products
Our fleet includes
RESOURCE ON THE GROUND
Suttons Asia is headquartered in Singapore with offices in China, Japan and Malaysia, strategically located close to chemicalmanufacturing zones.
Suttons Asia offers a large range of logistics services including the import and export of bulk liquids and gases, freight forwarding and contract fleet management services for customer-owned tanks and dry box containers. We also provide supply chain management for bespoke logistics solutions tailored to clients supply chain requirements.
To support our fleet of tank containers in China and Asia Pacific region, we have atank container maintenance, storage and cleaning facility situated on an 8,000 sq m site in Jinshan, close to the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park.
WHY WORK WITH SUTTONS ?
Suttons will provide a fleet management service that can guarantee a reliable, effective, and economical operation, with outstanding customer service and maintenance together with world class SHEQ standards. Our state of the art management systems enable us to provide reliable and accurate scheduling and forecasting together with asset tracking enabling our customers to make informed decisions based on live data.
- Security of service Solid, secure and stable with over 60 years experience
- Supply chain resilience We identify issues and blockages to create supply chain resilience
- Real added value Suttons is more than a logistics provider, we are facilitators of real development and progress, working with our customers to achieve the highest standards in all aspects of the supply chain
Our global team of experts has decades of experience transforming the fundamental operating structure of our customer’s fleets into streamlined, dependable, safe operating structures which ultimately deliver best in class service to the end user.
Since Suttons began trading in the 1920’s, our brand has always been associated with trust, integrity and quality of service. Our employees understand that the quality of service we promise distinguishes us from other operators.
- We will save you money
- We will make your supply chain more efficient
- We will make your supply chain more resilient
- We will improve your SHEQ performance
- We will give you a competitive advantage